Aesthetic medicine offers an alternative to aesthetic surgery to lift the eyebrow.
Reasons for ‘falling’ eyebrows include :
– Genetic (it is found seen among young people)
– Muscular, the hyperactivity of the downward movement muscles in relation to the lifting muscles
– Related to fatty tissue : fat tissue atrophy around the eye, forehead and temple, fall of the fatty tissue around the eyebrow
– Cutaneous, linked to excess skin
Treatment of the eyebrow necessarily involves treating the forehead, temple and eye socket area.
Photos of eyebrow lifts
Eyebrow lifts using hyaluronic acid injections or lipofilling
Possible treatments include :
– Medical treatment, filling the temple, eyebrow and forehead area using hyaluronic acid injections
– Surgical treatment, filling the temple, eyebrow and forehead area using lipofilling
Eyebrow lifts using botulinum toxin injections
Botulinum toxin (Botox) will be used to block the downward movement muscles (the orbicular and corrugator), leaving the eyebrow solely under the control of the sole lifting muscle, the frontal muscle.
Eyebrow lifts using Ultherapy
Results are variable, and this treatment is applied in the case of fallen fatty tissue, with the aim of ‘burning’ the fallen fat.
Eyebrow lifts using tensile threads
Tensile threads exert traction, and encourage dermal densification. Patients must be carefully selected in order to achieve a good result.
For more informations : www.dr-romano-esthetique.com/en/look/eyebrow-lifting/
This page is purely informative, in accordance with the guidelines of the Ordre of Doctors.It is not a publicity for treatments .