The hands, neck and the low-necked, like the face, are difficult to conceal in everyday contact, and show the signs of ageing.
The contrast between the appearance of a rejuvenated face, and an ageing neck, cleavage and hands is often noticeable.
Aesthetic medicine can be used to improve the appearance of the neck, the low-necked and the hands.
The main signs of ageing of neck and low-necked
- Signs of sun-damage/ageing: sun spots, flushing, persistent redness erythrosis coli (fragile, reddened -or sometimes brown skin- with white bumps ) .
- Rumpled appearance to the skin and the appearance of horizontal lines.
- Slackening skin.
- Vertical cords due to excessive contraction of the platysmal muscles in the neck.
- Dull, lacklustre skin.
The low-necked :
- Signs of sun-damage: sun spots, flushing.
- Rumpled appearance to the skin and the appearance of lines.
- Slackening of the skin.
- Dull, lacklustre skin, thin and fragile skin.
Medical treatments for the neck and low-necked available at the Paris clinic
– MM medical neck lift
The MM lift is non-surgical neck lift which rests on 2 principal treatments :
– Hyaluronic acid or tensile threads are used to improve the definition of, and plump up the jaw line.
– Erbium and YAG laser treatment to stimulate dermal synthesis.
– Hyaluronic acid injections
Hyaluronic acid can be used either as a volumising or as a hydrating agent : the latter uses very smooth forms of the acid which do not volumise the skin, but simply hydrate the skin.
– Radiofrequency and laser treatment
Treatments to improve slackening skin (See relevant section).
– Absorbable suspension threads/ stitches
Suspension threads are an example of a type of non-surgical lifting of sagging tissue.
Thanks to small absorbable cones which are attached to the deep tissues, significant control can be achieved over the drooping tissue. (See the relevant section)
Scale of the neck skin sag :
– Laser and Flash Lamp Treatment
This is effective in the treatment of flushing, marks, lacklustre skin and to improve skin texture.
– Mesotherapy and peels
These treatments improve the firmness of the skin, stimulate the synthesis of collagen and promote greater dermal density. ( See the relevant section ).
Carbon dioxide treatment leads to a thickening of the dermis and a reorganisation of collagen clusters. It also improves the skin’s elasticity and sagging skin. ( See the relevant section ).
Aesthetic treatment of rejuvenation of neck and low-necked : before and after photos
For more images go to : www.dr-romano-esthetique.com/en/results-before-after/neck-decolletage-rejuvenation/
This page is purely informative, in accordance with the guidelines of the Ordre of Doctors.It is not a publicity for treatments .
Aesthetic treatments of the neck and facial oval