There are several stages in the drooping of the jawline :
Causes of modification of facial oval
- Changes to the bones : the angle of the jaw increases notably with age, which results in a loss of definition to the lower edge of this bone. The length and ‘height’ of the jaw is significantly reduced.
- Slackening skin, aggravated by the loss of jawbone support.
- Fat ptosis
Non-surgical treatments for the facial oval and jowls offered at the Champs- Élysées medical aesthetics clinic
– Hyaluronic acid injections
The ‘LIFT FILL’ injection technique allows us to achieve a ‘tensing’ effect whilst respecting the natural curves and volumes of the face, thus delaying the need for surgical intervention. It can be performed on a specific, delicate area, or as a wider treatment.
After having increased the malar area fat by injection, injections are made to the oval of the face.
In traditional surgery implants would be made to the jaw, whilst the medical route replaces these implants with hyaluronic acid
with injections following traction vectors in order
to give the face a V-shape appearance.
– Laser lift (See the relevant section)
In order to treat one of the key signs of facial ageing, i.e. sagging skin, which begins after the age of 30, one can wave goodbye to surgical facelifts, and welcome non-surgical laser mini face-lifts. The zones treated are the mouth and face, and two different lasers and four different treatment methods are used. Intervention is at various levels :
– The upper, middle and lower dermis where there is an immediate effect as the collagen fibres contract, and this has a volumising effect, improving the appearance of sagging skin. There are also delayed benefits as neocollagenesis is stimulated.
– The epidermis where imperfections are targeted
– Absorbable lifting threads ( see the information of ‘tensile threads’ )
The use of lifting thread is a non-surgical face lift technique for sagging tissues.
The placing of mesothreads or tensile threads allows the repositioning of facial tissue and volume without scalpels or scarring.
– Radiofrequency treatment
This treatment acts on sagging skin ( read the relevant section ).
– Ultherapy ( Read the relevant section )
Aesthetic treatment of the oval face and jowls : before and after photos
For more images go to : www.dr-romano-esthetique.com/en/results-before-after/neck-facelift/
This page is purely informative, in accordance with the guidelines of the Ordre of Doctors.It is not a publicity for treatments .
Aesthetic treatments of the neck and facial oval