The injection of hyaluronic acid is replacing more and more the installation of surgical prostheses.
The unsightly that can be corrected medically are:
- An undefined or poorly projected chin (receding chin), corrected by the injection of hyaluronic acid. The hyaluronic acid I use is Restylane Perlane, a thick volumizer that does not move from this area where tensions exist. For a large projection, the injection is deep until bone contact, and for a light projection, the injection is often subcutaneous.
- An orange peel appearance on the chin, can also be corrected.
- The fossa and supra-mental fold, corrected by the injection of hyaluronic acid subcutaneously.
- A chin that lacks manliness can be masculinized, we can get the square and sexy chin of Brad Pitt.
- A chin that lacks femininity can be feminized.
The product stays in place for about a year.